Autumn Weekend Break
Treat yourself to an Autumn weekend break at the Bull Hotel originally dating back to the seventeenth century. Enjoy fantastic walks and a great shopping centre just opposite the hotel. Read more ...
A great choice for a romantic stay.
Spend the night in one of our luxurious executive bedrooms, with a chilled bottle of sparkling wine, luxury chocolates, roses on arrival, a three course dinner in our Brassiere restaurant and full English breakfast the following morning.
Book Online Now ...
Wedding Day Packages
The Bull Hotel is delighted to announce their Exclusive Wedding Day Packages for 2014/15. (Subject to availability) Whatever your requirements we are here to make your wedding a day to remember!
- 50 day guests / 80 evening guests: £3950.00 (peak months) or £3650.00 if booked in Jan, Feb Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov
- 70 day guests / 100 evening guests: £5,250.00 (peak months) or £4,850.00 if booked in Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov
- 100 day guests / 150 evening guests: £7,400.00 (peak months) or £6,850.00 if booked in Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov
This exclusive offer is based on Weddings booked from Sunday – Friday (excluding bank holidays) in 2014 – 2015.
Wedding Ceremonies will be charged at an additional £200.00 for the Lincoln suite for up to 70 day guests and £300.00 for the Broadway Suite for 70 guest and over. Prices include: -
- Function Room Hire & Private Bar
- Arrival Drinks – Select one of the following; Bucks Fizz, Pimms, Alcoholic Punch
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast with tea, coffee and mint cream (select from one of our menu options)
- 2 glasses of wine per person during dinner and a glass of sparkling wine for the toast
- Evening Buffet or Hot Roast Rolls
- Disco and DJ
- Dance Floor
- Chair Covers and Sashes (colour of your choice) and White table linen & napkins
- Use of the Hotels cake stand and knife
- Red Carpet
- Complimentary menus and table plan
- A complimentary Executive room for the Bride & Groom for the night of the wedding
- Discounted accommodation rates for your guests
- Wedding Planner who will help you from start to finish
- Toast master to ensure on the day everything runs like clockwork without you having to worry about a thing
Exclusive to bookings with 100 day guests / 150 evening: -
- Complimentary 4 poster bed on the night of your wedding
- Candelabras or Martini Glass centre pieces
- Complimentary accommodation for the Bride and Grooms parents
For full details, including menu choices, please view our Wedding Package Brochure.
Christmas 2014 at The Bull Hotel
You no longer have to worry about the dishes, the cooking or finding space at the dinner table for your hungry guests. Stay for 4 nights including 3 course meals and full English breakfast each day over the Christmas period. Relax and let The Bull Hotel do all the hard work for you.
This luxury four star AA listed hotel is in the heart of the city, opposite the Queensgate Shopping Centre. The Bull has beautiful bedrooms and stunning public areas full of antiques with walls dressed by fine works of art. Much to explore - one of the most famous cathedrals in England, the famous Burghley House in Stamford, Sandringham Palace and the delightful countryside of the East Coast.
23rd December 2014
Check in at your leisure and enjoy a glass of mulled wine or winter Pimms alongside a slice of Yule log. From 6.30pm join us in the bar for a Christmas Carol sing-a-long led by local carollers, followed by a delicious 3 course meal in our Brasserie restaurant.
24th December 2014
Start your day with a hearty Full English Breakfast. Gentlemen, if you have any last minute Christmas presents to buy, you don’t have to worry about finding the shops just step outside the main entrance and we are a stones throw from the city centre. From 6.30pm join us for a pre-dinner drink before dining at 7.30pm at the black and white gala dinner.
25th December 2014
Spend the morning enjoying your gifts enjoy a fine English Breakfast, before joining fellow guests for a traditional Christmas lunch with all the trimmings. There will be live entertainment and even a visit from Father Christmas himself. Retire to the hotel lounge to hear the Queens Speech and then eyes down for Bingo whilst we enjoy a slice of Christmas Cake. A light buffer supper will be served at 6.30pm to end the days festivities.
26th December 2014
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and the morning is yours. Spend the day at your own leisure, perhaps go and see a pantomime (please contact the hotel for more information) or visit the idyllic village of Stamford. There will be a variety of games available throughout the afternoon and of course a classic Christmas film. For your last night enjoy a 3 course sumptuous dinner with a quiz, prizes for the winners!
27th December 2014
Enjoy a farewell breakfast before you check out at 12:00pm to start your journey home.
Price - £350.00 per person
Upgrade to one of our executive bedrooms - £35.00 extra
Includes Air-conditioning, mineral water, 1/2 bottle wine red or white, fruit platter and use of our fluffy bathrobes and complimentary slippers.
Celebrate your Birthday or Anniversary - £25.00
Includes a mini birthday cake, greeting card and a bottle of house wine.
Special Occasion Service - £45.50
To make your stay that little bit more special, we can place in your room for your arrival freshly cut seasonal flowers, chilled sparkling wine, hand made Belgian chocolates, and a bowl of exotic fruit. Go on spoil yourself!
To book any of our offers offline or for further details please call 01733 561364. All offers are subject to availability and our Terms & Conditions.
To keep up to date with our news, special offers and promotions please join our mailing list.