Christmas At The Bull Hotel
For full details of the following events, including menu choices, please view our
Christmas and New Year 2014 brochure.
Christmas Afternoon Tea
Available between 3pm and 6pm each day from 1st December 2014
- £16.95 per person for Christmas Afternoon Tea
- £21.95 per person with a glass of Sparkling Wine
Family Sunday with Santa Experience
Sunday 14th December and 21st December - 12.00 – 2.00pm
- £21.50 per adult inc VAT
- £14.95 per child under 10 years old
Festive Fayre Lunch Menu
- Monday 1st – Friday 5th December 2014
- Monday 8th – Friday 12th December 2014
- Monday 15th – Friday 19th December 2014
- Monday 22nd – Tuesday 23rd December 2014
12.30pm – 2.00pm - £17.95 per person
Festive Dinner & Disco
Friday 5th December – Saturday 20th December 2014 - Other dates available on request
7.00pm arrival for 7.30pm sit down dinner
- Traditional Christmas in our Broadway Suite & Brassarie - £39.50 per person
- Carvery Christmas in the Penthouse Suite - £37.00 per person
Christmas Day Lunch
Thursday 25th December 2014 - 12.00pm – 2.00pm
- £72.50 per person
- £38.50 per child under 10 years old
Champagne & Canapes Reception with musical entertainment and a visit from Santa. A gift for all children under 10 years.
Boxing Day Luncheon
Friday 26th December 2014 - 12.00pm – 2.00pm
- £32.95 per person
- £21.50 per child under 10 years
New Years Eve - Casablanca Theme - Wednesday 31st December 2014
- Check into your room during the afternoon from 2.00pm
- Afternoon Tea with sandwiches and cakes will be served from 2.30pm – 4.30pm
- Pre-dinner reception with champagne and canapes from 7.00pm
- A sumptupus 4 course dinner served promptly at 8.00pm followed by our musical entertainer and our resident DJ playing music from the 60s to the present day.
- Overnight accommodation & full English Breakfast served on New Years Days from 9.00am until 12.00pm.
£155.00 per person. We regret that this event is not suitable for children of any age and that we are unable to take reservations solely for the dinner.
Post Festive Dinner & Disco 2015
24th January 2015 - 7.00pm arrival for 7.30pm sit down
£25.00 per person
Private Christmas Parties
If you are looking to hold a private Christmas Party for your friends and colleagues, then look no further than The Bull Hotel. We are delighted to offer an EXCLUSIVE party package for private parties of 70 to 200 guests. Your party night will include, complimentary room hire from 6.30pm (based on minimum numbers), private bar which will serve until 12.30am and a Dj & disco which will play until 1.00am.
Available for private party bookings Sunday – Wednesday (Thursday’s dependent upon availability) in December.
- Finger Buffet Parties - £26.50 per person
- Christmas Fork Buffet - £28.00 per person
- Welcome Drinks – Prices Start from £4.95 per glass
All party options include;
- Traditional Christmas Decorations
- Party Poppers
- Party Hats
- Private Bar
- DJ & Disco
- Dance Floor
Please see our Christmas Party brochure for full details
Christmas Residential 2014 at The Bull Hotel
You no longer have to worry about the dishes, the cooking or finding space at the dinner table for your hungry guests. Stay for 4 nights including 3 course meals and full English breakfast each day over the Christmas period. Relax and let The Bull Hotel do all the hard work for you.
This luxury four star AA listed hotel is in the heart of the city, opposite the Queensgate Shopping Centre. The Bull has beautiful bedrooms and stunning public areas full of antiques with walls dressed by fine works of art. Much to explore - one of the most famous cathedrals in England, the famous Burghley House in Stamford, Sandringham Palace and the delightful countryside of the East Coast.
23rd December 2014
Check in at your leisure and enjoy a glass of mulled wine or winter Pimms alongside a slice of Yule log. From 6.30pm join us in the bar for a Christmas Carol sing-a-long led by local carollers, followed by a delicious 3 course meal in our Brasserie restaurant.
24th December 2014
Start your day with a hearty Full English Breakfast. Gentlemen, if you have any last minute Christmas presents to buy, you don’t have to worry about finding the shops just step outside the main entrance and we are a stones throw from the city centre. From 6.30pm join us for a pre-dinner drink before dining at 7.30pm at the black and white gala dinner.
25th December 2014
Spend the morning enjoying your gifts enjoy a fine English Breakfast, before joining fellow guests for a traditional Christmas lunch with all the trimmings. There will be live entertainment and even a visit from Father Christmas himself. Retire to the hotel lounge to hear the Queens Speech and then eyes down for Bingo whilst we enjoy a slice of Christmas Cake. A light buffer supper will be served at 6.30pm to end the days festivities.
26th December 2014
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and the morning is yours. Spend the day at your own leisure, perhaps go and see a pantomime (please contact the hotel for more information) or visit the idyllic village of Stamford. There will be a variety of games available throughout the afternoon and of course a classic Christmas film. For your last night enjoy a 3 course sumptuous dinner with a quiz, prizes for the winners!
27th December 2014
Enjoy a farewell breakfast before you check out at 12:00pm to start your journey home.
Price - £350.00 per person