The Wallingford Experience
This beautiful market town is set between Reading and Oxford. Its history goes back hundreds of years, once boasting one of the largest castles in England. Wallingford has plenty to offer for visitors and residents alike. There are great selection of independent shops, regular local markets and a range of restaurants, cafes and hostelries.
Your Package Includes:
- Overnight Accommodation in a comfortable En-Suite Twin or Double bedroom.
- Full English Breakfast
- Three course Dinner from our inclusive dinner menu
- Free Information Pack
Starting from £135.00 per couple - Book Online Now ...
Hike and Bike Breaks
From the Crossroads of The Ridgeway and Thames National Paths, The George Hotel, in Wallingford, is located at a point where two National Pathways cross. Both the beautiful Ridgeway and Thames Paths meet here. From here you can walk or cycle these stunningly scenic routes, along the banks of the River Thames or up on the hills above. Maps are provided, offering a variety of walks and cycle rides, from a short circular route to longer, all day hikes.
Your Package Includes:-
• Overnight Accommodation in a comfortable En-Suite Twin or Double bedroom
• Full English Breakfast to set you up for the day
• Packed Lunch of Sandwiches, Quiche, Biscuits, Fresh Fruit, Crisps Soft Drink or Mineral Water
• Three course Dinner from our inclusive dinner menu
• Route Maps and Guides with places of interest
• FREE Bike hire
Prices start at just £120.00 per couple per night. For more information please contact us
on 01491 836 665 or Book Online Now.
Blenheim Heritage Break
The historic Blenheim Palace and grounds is located in Woodstock, near Oxford, just 30 minutes drive from Wallingford.
Home to the Duke of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill, this magnificent building and its stunning gardens and grounds are open for you to see.
Our offer includes: -
- Overnight Accommodation in a comfortable En-Suite Twin or Double bedroom
- Full English Breakfast
- Three Course Dinner from our inclusive dinner menu
- Ticket Entry to Blenheim Palace & Grounds (your FREE ticket can be exchanged at the Ticket Office for an Annual Pass to be used again during the year)
Prices start at just £135 per couple. Book online now...
Classic Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel
Come and experience a quintessentially English afternoon tea either relaxing by the fire in our traditional tavern bar, or enjoying the last of the sunshine in our beautiful heated courtyard.
Just £19.75 per person including a glass of bubbly!
Please see our brochure for full offer details.
Book a Wedding Package for 50 guests or more and we will include, with our compliments, our Honeymoon Room for the Bride and Groom on their Wedding night.
To book any of our offers offline or for further details please call 01491 836665. All offers are subject to availability and our Terms & Conditions.
To keep up to date with our news, special offers and promotions please join our mailing list.