Planning your special day may, at first, seem rather daunting but, having read through the information in our Wedding Pack, we hope that some of your questions will have been answered and you will be able to put some of the planning into the hands of our team here at The George.
All Inclusive Wedding Package
The George Hotel offers a fully comprehensive wedding package making it simple to calculate the costs based on the number of guests attending.
Any hotel can provide the basics, the challenge for us at The George is to provide the guidance and expertise of a team that understands, anticipates and delivers your every requirement, where your expectations are not only met but surpassed.
At The George your Wedding Day will be an experience to remember for all the right reasons.
Licenced for Civil Marriage Ceremonies
The George Hotel is licenced for Civil Wedding Ceremonies and so, with the adjacent Castle Gardens providing the ideal backdrop for photographs, we can cater for your every need.
A charge of £285.00 is made for the Ceremony Room
The Private Dining Room
If your celebrations are going to be for a smaller group of family and friends, then this room will accommodate up to 30 guests.
Wealh’s Room and Sir John Hedges Suite
For the larger and more formal gatherings, which require the addition of evening entertainment, the Wealh’s or Sir John Hedges Suite are suitable for larger parties of 50 up to 100 for the Wedding Breakfast and 80 to 150 for the evening
Special Accommodation Rates
Special reduced rates for bedrooms are available to family and guests attending a wedding at the hotel.
There is no substitute for actually visiting The George and having a personal consultation and show-round, therefore if you require further information please contact us directly on 01491 836665 and we will be happy to make an appointment or answer any questions that you may have.
THE GEORGE HOTEL’S WEDDING PACKAGE
(Available for Minimum Numbers of 50)
At The George Hotel we offer an attractive wedding package to suit all requirements:
- Red Carpet welcome for the bridal party
- Personalised menu cards, place cards and table plan
- Mouth-watering menus carefully compiled by our Head Chef
- Complimentary use of Silver round, square or scroll cake stand
- Table decorations to compliment your colour scheme – ribbons, linen napkins and flowers
- Banqueting Manager to co-ordinate the smooth running of your Special Day, exclusive to your Wedding
- Master of Ceremonies Services if required
- Complimentary overnight accommodation and breakfast at The George hotel for the Special Couple (This is not transferable)
- Special accommodation rates for your guests
- Complimentary engraved silver cake knife as a momento of your Special Day